Sunday, June 18, 2006

Arrivals in June














EG-87 (!!!!!) from Hatem, Egypt. He wrote "Aswan and Nubia, this area of Egypt enjous a very rich history and a central role in Egypt's development. There are hundrends of historical sites including some Egypt's most importamt monuments." I'm soooo happy I get this post card =)







Bill from Great Britain (GB-9172)sent this awesome view from autumn coloured Oxford =) My husband really envys this Soccer World Cup stamp but I let him to watch it every now and then... =)






This little Scottie dog barks greetings from Scotland (GB-8271)!



From Rubens (brazil BR-6446), great post card showing the Curituba bothanical garden, and stamps are great too =)

From Kris, The Netherlands, NL-11832 is this lovely post card showing Leidan. In Leidan is the oldest university of Holland.

ES-4942 (my first one from Spain =) ), Santander seems to be a very beautiful place to live!
Colourful pukeko bird from Charliefed (Ne Zealand, NL-4467). "These active and bold native waterbirds are all around the country and will often nest in waterways near roads. A pukeko is easily seen with its red beak and blue feathers."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I just got your name from postcrossing, and visited your blog :) I love the Oxford card...am jealous of it :) I enjoyed reading your comments and commentary as well :) Thanks for sharing! :) And be on the lookout for my official card soon! :)